Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sick of almost begging for sex

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:45 AM
  • 27 Replies
Tonight I wanted sex and he kept pushing me away when I say anything it my back hurts and he just said to me oh I was waiting for you to start it I am like I tried and you pushed me away I hate this bs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvmyangel22
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:47 AM
Ha mine thinks he will die without it 3x a day. Luv my sexy dh, he is so good to me. Sorry mama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tazmidgiefairy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:49 AM
Now I am awake he is sleeping
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darlula
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:50 AM
I`m sorry =( tell him that! and tell him most guys would NEVER refuse sex so wtf!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyEmrys
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:50 AM

my man is like that too. he often pushes me away or tells me he doesnt want to. and then he complains that i never initiate. well how can i, when every time i try you shut me down hard? a girl starts feeling not so desirable when her man never seems to want her.

he also comes home, gropes me while telling me how much he wants me.. and then refuses to let me close until bed time. how am i supposed to be turned on by that? sheesh. men. they are all crazy, i swear.

tazmidgiefairy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:52 AM
I tell him all the time it don't work
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Murray27
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:14 AM

Personally...this may be tmi. But hear me out. I would go to extremes if it's ongoing (not infidelity!) but if he refuses...I would get out my toy and start using it right in front of him..number one it may turn him on enough to want it more. or number two it might make it click that "hey if I don't satisfy my woman she'll get hers no matter what" I know it turns my DH on, but if he gets mad, then that will be your opportunity to prove to him that what he is doing is pushing you away and making you feel like total ass. GL girl! 

Charli627
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:25 AM
Bump. Don't have that problem.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuckyMommy0711
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:29 AM

yes, use ur vibrator, and then pretend not to want him until he cant take it anymore... and then make him wait longer.... :)

LivinDeadGurl
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:36 AM

I'm sorry. =(

sweettigeress
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:37 AM

I'm sorry.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)