Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do u say

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:23 AM
  • 18 Replies

my husband for some that idk dosent ever call his other kids unless i say something about it. and 1/2 the time that starts a fight. and get a text from their mom asking y he does call his kids. to which i reply idk. bc thats all i can say bc when i left him for 2 weeks and went to fl with my aunt, he didnt call lilly either so idk thats just him i guess i dont understand it.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KBix
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:26 AM
Tell him to man up and be a father! If my husband could call everyday to talk to our son from Iraq your husband could at least call his kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambermarie2006
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:27 AM

Wow thats pretty horrible. What kind of father doesn't call their child?

lillysmomma7806
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:30 AM

umm idk i chalk it up to out of sight out of mind i guess, but i know it make me look like the bad guy bc she thinks its me when i swear its not

Quoting ambermarie2006:

Charli627
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:32 AM
My DH always calls to talk to his kids and he can't stand their mother. He'll just ask to talk to them and she hands them the phone if she hasn't already had the oldest pick up. Maybe he just doesn't want to deal with her which isn't an excuse but might describe his feeling idk.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillysmomma7806
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:34 AM
Quoting Charli627:

My DH always calls to talk to his kids and he can't stand their mother. He'll just ask to talk to them and she hands them the phone if she hasn't already had the oldest pick up. Maybe he just doesn't want to deal with her which isn't an excuse but might describe his feeling idk.

that is y he says but like i tell him i know shes a bitch but if u didnt wanna deal with her u should of had 2 kids with her.

Charli627
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:35 AM
DH'a ex is the same way. ONCE I answered his phone cause he was on the bathroom, she told the kids that I made it so that she has to talk to me before she can talk to him.....Ummm what?

Quoting lillysmomma7806:

umm idk i chalk it up to out of sight out of mind i guess, but i know it make me look like the bad guy bc she thinks its me when i swear its not

Quoting ambermarie2006:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillysmomma7806
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:37 AM

i dont understand y just bc we r the step mom we have to be evil???

Quoting Charli627:

DH'a ex is the same way. ONCE I answered his phone cause he was on the bathroom, she told the kids that I made it so that she has to talk to me before she can talk to him.....Ummm what?

Quoting lillysmomma7806:

Quoting ambermarie2006:

luvinmy3babes
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:38 AM
My dad never called me as I was growing up, he had/has a wife and 3 other kids so we really never had any kind of relationship at all. Well he just contacted me on fb a few weeks ago and then he called me. Well his "excuse" was he doesn't like to talk on the phone!!! And he didn't know what to talk to me about! ha! anyway there is one mans perspective!! Hope he does decide to keep in contact with his kids cuz when its too late its too late kwim?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
COWGIRLinPEARLs
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:39 AM
I have a guy friend that is the same way with his kids. Just because he doesnt want to deal with crazy, he wont call them. Which pisses me off to no end, she should be no excuse for him not growing some balls.

i wasnt directing at your husband, just the general similarities in he and my friend.

even my ex calls to speak to his son, and he hates me! He will txt first to hand ds the phone when he calls so he doesnt have to speak directly to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillysmomma7806
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:46 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)