Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pressure....maybe TMI, but need advice

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:32 AM
  • 6 Replies

I am 27wks with Twins, At my last Dr visit she told me im measuring at 35wks, so my body is acting as it would if i was pregnant with one baby at 35wks, and im only 27wks with two babies! So ive started feeling some tightning in my belly, back pain both lower and middle, also i feel alot of pressure down there, worse when i go pee. Im not sure what it is! This is my first pregnancy. She has also taken me off work after the 11th of this month because im truly exhausted, swelling in hands, feet, face, BP is still good and no protien in my urine, but i work 12hr graveyard shifts so she takin me off work! Just would like some advice or personal storys, i go back for another apt Feb 14th, I am seeing her every 2 wks now as well!

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
snb8604
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:38 AM

BUMP!

CheyennesMommy2
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:39 AM
:/ not sure...id take it easy tho! Bump for ya!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma2b2008
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:43 AM
Wow mama! Take it easy!! But I have never had twins or known any one with twins! So here's a bump for ya!! Good luck at your appointment on Monday!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelgrl5200
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:52 AM
wow...when i was pregnant with my twins i had to stop working at 3 months cause it was causing contractions lol....sounds normal to me you get alot of pressure and alot of pain with twins....i had so many different feelings and pains everytime i called the dr i was told your carrying twins its going to be alot harder on your body....just take it easy but always call your dr for things like this because they know best!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
toshalc
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:57 AM

Thanks ladys, Im just trying to ease my own mind i guess, im sure its all normal but i do not like pain lol, Im making a list for the dr appt monday so i can cover all issues with her.....

Double_Trouble
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:03 AM
When I was prgnant with twins my doc always told me if I had any concerns just take a trip down to the maternity ward and get checked just to be safe. With my twins I had so much presure I felt like I was going to explode, I made it to 34 weeks. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)