Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are You

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:04 AM
  • 3 Replies

Particular about the way a certain thing has to be?  For example do you have a certain way you want dishes put in the dishwasher and if it's done any other way it's wrong. Last night I was having the hardest time going to sleep and then I realized I couldn't go to sleep because my pillows were out of order. If they aren't any a particular order I can't go to sleep. Another thing I'm particular about is the way my towels are folded. If my kids help me fold laundry I try to convince myself that the only thing that matters is that I actually have help with the clothes and the way the towels or washcloths are folded shouldn't matter but I always wind up refolding them when I see it. If my husband washes dishes (which is very rare) it annoys me that he washes all the dishes together just because I prefer to wash cups first so that it doesn't smell or have the residue of the food we ate on it. Am I the only one like this.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
aamommy2011
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:07 AM

yes.....its about the food in the fridge or the pantry. also the way my clothes face when i hang them up. but so far, everything else is kinda normal. im only ocd about a few things thankfully

luvmybug
by Amanda on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:20 AM

I am so OCD on things...

LivinDeadGurl
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:02 AM

I have OCD. I am like that with everything.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)