Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What a way to start the day

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:21 AM
  • 16 Replies

I cannot for the life of me get the baby to eat. DH went back to work and she's giving me all kinds of hell. For some reason she will not take her bottle from me which is just pissing me off.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momma-flynn
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:37 AM

Aww that sucks 

luvmybug
by Amanda on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:39 AM

deep breaths! 

DeagynsMommy09
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:39 AM
Maybe you can pull one of his shirts out and throw it over your shoulder so it has his scent on it...if you haven't tried it yet, anyway. Other than that, I'm not sure what else to tell ya except *hugs* and good luck.
MommyForLife22
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:39 AM

maybe she is really gassy and doesnt wanna eat????? apple juice maybe?  my son, 2, gives me a very hard tome but listen to his dad!!! annoying can i say? when i am the one taking care of them most the time lol

MommyForLife22
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:40 AM

Quoting DeagynsMommy09:

Maybe you can pull one of his shirts out and throw it over your shoulder so it has his scent on it...if you haven't tried it yet, anyway. Other than that, I'm not sure what else to tell ya except *hugs* and good luck.

i did that with my kids when i put them in their own beds... i laid a tank top of mine in there... and like a charm it worked!

Photobucket

DanielleK21
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:43 AM

DD did that to me when she was a baby. Like some one else said find something with daddys scent on it and put it right by her, lay it on her or something close enough that she can smell it.

sweettigeress
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:44 AM

She's been doing this all weekend. She will happily take her bottle from DH, but fights me tooth and nail. 

Quoting MommyForLife22:

maybe she is really gassy and doesnt wanna eat????? apple juice maybe?  my son, 2, gives me a very hard tome but listen to his dad!!! annoying can i say? when i am the one taking care of them most the time lol

NarutoSasukeSakuraKiba Hinata Shino  InoShikamaruChoji Neji   Lee  Tenten

LyTe684
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:21 AM

**hugs**

sweettigeress
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:27 AM

I finally got her to finish and then she fell asleep. lol! 

mom2twins9909
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:43 AM

Prop it up on DH's shirt maybe? Glad she fell asleep..lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)