Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She's on the move...

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:54 PM
  • 18 Replies

NarutoSasukeSakuraKiba Hinata Shino  InoShikamaruChoji Neji   Lee  Tenten

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashleymosq
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:56 PM

Aww she is so cute. I love the little patch of hair in the front. My Lilly has that too lmao. Lilly is starting to get up on her hands and knees and rocking back and forth. My dad was trying to get her to crawl last night. She was trying to get to his watch, so he moved it back. She reached for it a few times then started crying lol. He moved his watch back to her lol.

sweettigeress
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:57 PM

I hope Kairi does that. Saria didn't. lol! Saria didn't do a lot of things when she was a baby that babies are supposed to or should do. 

Quoting ashleymosq:

Aww she is so cute. I love the little patch of hair in the front. My Lilly has that too lmao. Lilly is starting to get up on her hands and knees and rocking back and forth. My dad was trying to get her to crawl last night. She was trying to get to his watch, so he moved it back. She reached for it a few times then started crying lol. He moved his watch back to her lol.

NarutoSasukeSakuraKiba Hinata Shino  InoShikamaruChoji Neji   Lee  Tenten

Gastromama2007
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:58 PM
Sooo cute!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashleymosq
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:59 PM

I don't remember Shylah doing it either. She just up and started bear crawling. Shylah was a lot more independant too.

Bahaha Lilly is in her bouncer and her head is slowly starting to go downwards. hehe

Quoting sweettigeress:

I hope Kairi does that. Saria didn't. lol! Saria didn't do a lot of things when she was a baby that babies are supposed to or should do. 

Quoting ashleymosq:

sweettigeress
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:16 PM

BUMP!

Courtney610
by Courtney on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:28 PM
Too cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2twins9909
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:31 PM

She is adorable with her little patch of hair in the front..lol. How is Saria doing?

miller060905
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:35 PM

how cute!

JMKristy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:36 PM

Awwww! How cute!! And I love her hair!

MegStorey
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:36 PM

Aww... She is too adorable... I remember when mine were first starting to get going! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)