Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Creative ways you told your SO you were pregnant..

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:03 PM
  • 12 Replies

I wanna hear your stories on any creative ways you told your SO that you were preggo!!

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kleigh24
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:04 PM

I just blurted it out, I was so scared. we werent trying . I love the creative stories though

Gastromama2007
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:05 PM
Lol I just blurted it out too...couldn't think of anything special
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovingMommyh00d
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:06 PM

Yea we had been TTC for awhile so he was the one to check the test when it was positive, but I'm always thinking of a fun way to tell him next time!

AllysonRG
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:07 PM

I didn't do anything creative, I actually told my husband (boyfriend at the time) while he was on Vacation in florida! eeeh. Buut My sister put my niece in a "Big Sister" shirt and when my brother in-law came home from work, it took him 30 min to notice LOL but he was so excited!

ashleymosq
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:09 PM

Well with my oldest I showed him the stick and busted out crying. A few months before we went through a horrible miscarriage when I was 5 months preg. With the second I called him told him, "Well babe, you wanted me to quit smoking... I'm pregnant."

aamommy2011
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:11 PM

when we WERE together, i took a test, got that positive, snapped a pic and tried texting it to him, but he didnt get it, so i had to tell him over the phone. i feel like taking another test just to have that positive result pic for my belly book

oneluckymom22
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:13 PM
The most creative I got was...

"holy $*%*, look at this pee stick!"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LivinDeadGurl
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:49 PM

Nothing creative here.

2boysmommy.js
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:55 PM
i called him from my work, after taking 5 tests and cryng. Telling all the grls they were right. And said " remember when we were talking about baby names?.... Yeah were gonna need one!" for our second he read the stick and told me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kristie1029
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:02 PM
with our first i yelled at him from the bathroom while he was playing video games. not very creative. with our second i called him on the sea-land radio and freaked out since we weren't planning on another baby at that time. I'm pretty sure the whole island heard that conversation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)