Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

shape ups??

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:30 PM
  • 17 Replies

i was thinking about buying a pair of these for work. i spend all night on my feet at work. i dont really have that much time to work out at home. i was just wondering if anyone had these and if they helped. i still plan on doing my crunches at night and all. but that really all i have time for. and advice about these shoes and or easy excersize routines that are quick. i would really appreciate it!. THX!!!

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashleybgarcia
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:30 PM
Do some research. I have read they are pretty much pointless.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tayhoff
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:31 PM

I personally wouldnt advise it. I had some that i would wear to work and I got shin splints because of the way they make your feet move. I guess they are ok if you go for a walk but to wear for long periods of time is hazardous lol.

JMKristy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:32 PM

I haven't heard anything good about them, but also have no personal experience with them. I do know that costco has them for a fair price, a lot cheaper than the shoe stores!

Bl3ss3dMommi
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:32 PM
I was wondering the same thing about the rebok easy tones!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaPeanut
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:36 PM

I have a pair and I love them! 

They're super comfy.

MamaPeanut
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:37 PM

Oh, I have the Skechers ones. 

mom2twins9909
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:37 PM

This

and I tried them on. They were terrible to walk in.

Quoting ashleybgarcia:

Do some research. I have read they are pretty much pointless.

Blessing2bmommy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:39 PM

I'm a workout/running freak/going to be a personal trainer and honestly I don't see how they could do what they say they do. I wouldn't waste my money. If you don't have time to go to a gym there are a lot of things you can do at home. Squats and lunges are great. If you have some 5 or 8 lb. dumbells you can use those while doing them. To work more than one body part at a time you can do bicep curls as you squat down. I love, love cardio and I do a lot of it. If you have a Wii there are some great games/workouts you can do. I would at least try and get 30 minutes of cardio 3 times a week. 

MummoloMom2010
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:39 PM
I agree! i love mine. I have the reebok easytones and like them a lot too.

Quoting MamaPeanut:

I have a pair and I love them! 

They're super comfy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aamommy2011
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:40 PM

my grandmother and cousin use them. they say they work. you start feeling it in your calved and glutes after a while, even the first day

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)