Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yo Gabba Gabba...AKA Wednesday morning acid trip

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:31 PM
  • 101 Replies
1 mom liked this

Am I tripping balls, or what?!

So, I was laying on the couch with the baby, who was fussy and I finally got to sleep.  Of course, I did so with the remote out of my reach, and was too afraid to wake him to reach for it. 

The result?  I watched a full episode of this Nut Fest disguised as children's programing.  What the hell, people?  I mean, I get it, kids like weird shit, but WOW...just WOW....

Here are my thoughts, please feel free to share yours.

Holy crap!  Is THIS what happened to DJ Jazzy Jeff from Fresh Prince??!!!  I heard he was homeless, damn!

In his defense, he does have the body for spandex...

WTF is this thing?!  Brobee??  I mean, is it a monster, amoeba, what?  Clearly, this guy has never heard of eyebrow waxing. 

Foofa.  Ok, I had to google this, because while watching, I thought its name was "Fupa", and that, to me, has a totally differant meaning....  Is it a creature, flower, what?  Is it pregnant??

Toodee (not to be confused with Tootie from The Facts of Life).  It just looks like a cat and a tuna fish mated to me....

Damn.  Does Lost in Space know their robot was stolen??  This weird-ass thing has taught me that I could, indeed, build a robot with shit I find in my basement. 

Holy Hell!!!  Where do I even start?!

If this doesn't look like a Cyclops dildo to you, then you've been living under a rock.  And that thing has one wicked case of genital warts going on.  Holy shit...

FIN

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JMKristy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:33 PM

LMAO!!! Have you seen the yo gabba gabba edition vans yet? I saw them when we were shoe shopping over the weekend...

squishylove
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:34 PM
I hate that show!!! I don't let my kids watch it either, it's like something people on drugs made and watch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gastromama2007
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:35 PM
Yo gabba gabba is free acid here in this house too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaPeanut
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:35 PM

Quoting JMKristy:

LMAO!!! Have you seen the yo gabba gabba edition vans yet? I saw them when we were shoe shopping over the weekend...

OMG< no!  I think I would pee my pants if I did!!!! WOW

MamaPeanut
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:36 PM

Quoting squishylove:

I hate that show!!! I don't let my kids watch it either, it's like something people on drugs made and watch.

I agree.  Back in my day, it was Fraggle Rock, lol. 

mom2twins9909
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:36 PM

sidesplittinglaughter

LaineysMomma
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:38 PM

my friends lil boy is gaga over this stupid show! my kids are like really mom? I'm not watching that...lol

GlowingxMomma

Lol.  I thought that show looked fruity

KBix
Haha Brad calls that thing the Herpe Dildo. Luckily for us Bailian doesn't like that show.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashleymosq
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:39 PM

Yeah I don't like that show. I change it when it comes on.

Bahaha... Cyclops dildo with genital worts... I laughed so hard at that one. I had to be careful that my food didn't go everywhere or out my nose lmao.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)