Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

:'( i cant believe i do this to myself

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:57 PM
  • 16 Replies
I was just cleaning the kids playroom,I was moving a piece of furniture that I have the tv and stuff on,well its old and the back of it is that clapboard stuff well it was actually crumbling.so I was moving it out of the room.well it was dusty and that stuff was in the air and the piece of crap furniture is heavy.well I get out of breath and then it feels like I actually inhaled that stuff..ugh..well of course I start thinking about it and then I carhart myself breathing heavy and I'm starting to panic.so I'm trying to talk myself out of this panic attack.I strip and get in the shower.that doesn't work so I get out and then I'm sitting drink a bottle of water and I get that "i can't breath" feeling so I immediately get back in the shower.I've been out the shower since 1:39 just sitting here trying to tell myself I'm fine just breath:( I can't believe I get myself to this point.I wish my hubby was here.I txt him asking if he will be home soon..I chest still has that irritated feeling..do u think that it was by the panic attack or do u think something could be in my lungs...Omg here I go again:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Gastromama2007
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:58 PM
(((big hugs))) mama!! I panic over a lot of things too :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ktez2002
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:59 PM

Try and find something to do to take your mind off of it and take some benedryl!

mommymegan06

bump

ashleymosq

Panic attack most likely. Hugs. Just sit down and take slow deep breaths. You will be ok.

amanda7271986
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:00 PM
That's y I got on here...lol

Quoting Ktez2002:

Try and find something to do to take your mind off of it and take some benedryl!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ricanmami1
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:01 PM

sweetie i hope you feel better

amanda7271986
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:03 PM
I'm sitting on my bed just breathing...I hope this feeling passes....its not fun
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Murray27
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:05 PM

Water is good but make sure to sip on it slowly. Like really slow...just relax and prop your feet up...I have panic attacks all the time. It's hard to relax when it feels physically impossible but the worst thing to do is to keep thinking about it..so just browse cm til it goes away, hopefully that'll help! *hugs*

stormey_wagner
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:06 PM
Omg girl I hope you get better soon if it gets to bad you should go see the doctor
amanda7271986
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:10 PM
This has happened before but usually shower and water help..if its not better maybe ill go see doc just in case..I was lifting and pulling maybe I just agitated something:(it hurts right in between my boobs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)