Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He is SO ticked at me!!!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:23 PM
  • 12 Replies

I ran up a $500 cell phone bill this month. This is the first time I have ever done anything like this! SInce we moved away from family I call home ALOT...like multiple times a day and I guess it finally caught up with me cause I just got the bill and I think my husband is gonna kill me! Not really but he is pretty ticked. I thought I had unlimited texts - which I dont. And I ran over our minutes by like 500. Our bill is normally 180. In fact it has never been more than that. So, now I am making DH favorite meal and thinking of some other ways to get him to relax a little about it. (Thank goodness for savings or we would not be able to pay this bill)

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Murray27
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:25 PM

Omg I've done it once too, it wasn't ALL my fault but I should've been paying attention! Plus verizon always charges too much...needless to say we have tmobile now! Sorry :( hopefully the food will win him over! GL 

1lilmiracle
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:25 PM

uummm wow if i was you i would look into the unlimited plan

mommymegan06
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:27 PM

ouchhhhhhh i would get mine shut off if i did that for sure.. free nights and weekends momma LOL  or use the house fone if u have one..

maliya0608
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:28 PM
I agree you should look into an unlimited plan just to prevent it from happening again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Punkslilncs
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:29 PM

That is why I have a prepaid.. it cuts off when I reach my limit.

stormey_wagner
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:31 PM
Omg girl I have done that to not that high but yeah it will be ok good luck I hope it works out with the dinner thing
KylersMom8-16-7
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:31 PM

I have ran my bill up to almost $400 playing games on my phone. I stopped after it happened... twice... I had a problem LOL.

anarmyslove
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:33 PM

And that is why i have Virgin Mobile. $60 a month for unlimited texting and unlimited minutes.

Miss-B
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:34 PM
Or pay the bill :)

Quoting maliya0608:

I agree you should look into an unlimited plan just to prevent it from happening again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrspayne417
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:36 PM

CALL YOUR PHONE COMPANY!!! I had a $900 phone bill once. It was before I was married , we were just dating but lived several states away. I just wasn't paying attention, I was in love. lol AT&T was great they changed my plan to totally unlimited and back dated it so that covered my $900 bill. I ended up paying the $200 or whatever the unlimited monthly cost was (still higher than I liked) but it beat that crazzzzyyyy high bill. Hope this helped : )

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)