Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How old are your LO's and how much do they eat? PIOG

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:26 PM
  • 6 Replies

my daughter is going to 6 months old in 2 weeks. the past 2 times ive brought her to the drs office i told her she still only eats 3oz every 3 hrs. if i give her more she throws it up. She is 16lbs and is 25 1.2 inches tall. shes not having any problem gaining weight but today they said they worry she eats too little and they want me to give her an extra oz a half hour after she eats if she will take it..

so im wondering how old are your children and how much do they eat?

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mommymegan06
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:29 PM

my 7yr old dd eats a select few things she likes and all the time .. about 10 times a day

my son is 5 and he eats us out of house and home!! he eats anythign and everythign and is hungry ever 30min

army_wifey_06
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:32 PM

My ds is 19 months and 22 lbs. He eats non-stop and is always asking for a snack or "num num". 

NavyMommy2011
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:34 PM
My 6 week old eats 4-6 oz every 3 hrs. Sometimes he needs 8oz.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maliya0608
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:35 PM
I have an almost 5 year old and almost 3 year old and they both have very good appetites. There are some things here and there but for the most part they will eat almost anything at anytime.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JJC_
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:48 PM

My son didn't eat & still never eats & he's 3.5 years old! The doc gave us a bunch of suggestions to try to sneak in extra calories. He never lost weight, he just didn't gain much weight. My hubby & I were both that way as kids though & now we have no problem eating LOL! 

angelgrl5200
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:56 PM
well my older boys 10 10 and 9 would eat a whole cow if i let them lol yes they are pigs! my dd appitite goes up and down but i say she eats a normal amount of food sometimes less and my twins 4yo and my ds 5yo are so frickin picky they eat when they want most of the week they go to bed without dinner...wont eat more than a quarter cup of cereal for breakfast and a half a sandwhich for lunch...and then snaks in between.....they are all normal weight
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)