Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mommies with Babies Under ONE! HELP! PIOG

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:12 PM
  • 23 Replies

So one of my twins (6mo) (4mo corrected) wants to sit in the upright position all the time! I can not sit her in the bouncy seat, lay her down or nothing. SInce they are premie they are not very sterdy to hold theirself up or do it with a boppy.

So Question, do you guys have or use anything that you could suggested? I heard maybe those Bumbo chairs, but not sure.

Thanks

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GabrielRiley
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:13 PM
Idk so here's a Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyRJ
Bumbos work great. And we use the jumparoo a lot. She also wanted to be UP all the time so between the two.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MwithV_xo

I never used a Bumbo. I just put pillows all around her.

k_hall1784
The Bumbo seat may help. I never had one, I used to sit my 8 month old in the corners of the sofa. It cradled her so she wouldn't tip over and she could sit upright.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Corkie-
Deff bumbo chair my twins are 4month (2months) and they love it they can't stand to lay down they have to sit up lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KenzieQsMommy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:14 PM

I like bebe pods cause they come with a tray and a toy that attaches. My daughter started in one at 4 months.

Gastromama2007
Idk but here's a bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OrionsMyBabyman
Bumbo for sure. I have a friend who had preemie twins as well and they love their bumbos.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NotUrMama72
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:19 PM

My son lived in his Bumbo at one point! He loved it! And you can buy a tray that attaches to it so they can have toys on it to play with. When we started feeding him cereal we would put the Bumbo on the table and use that to feed him! I think they are great! You can put a thin blanket in it so they aren't just sitting on the cool rubber too. 

this is my son at 6wks and 2days old sitting in his Bumbo

stormey_wagner
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:22 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)