Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I was caught red handed

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:57 PM
  • 12 Replies

I took my daughter to school a little bit ago (She's in pre-k, starts at 12:15 goes until 3:15)

So upon driving back I;m at a red light. I'm just sitting there and my nose is just plain buggin me. Tried to blow it, Didn't work. So I picked my nose. Then I looked over.......Theres a police officer OBVIOUSLY looking at me and just giggling to himself of what I'm doing (I guess I looked like I was having a good time?) So I shyly looked over at him and waved, Looked straight ahead and thankfully at that point the light turned green.

Yeah........I'm glad at least someone got enjoyment out of my gold digging today.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamarama333
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:00 PM

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! sooooo funny. i have a radar for nose pickers. shoot. i pick my nose in the car. but i always have a look around before i start. nervous about being caught.

Brandeigh
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:00 PM

LOL! I was sitting in the car in wal mart parking lot while my husband ran in to get something. Well I proceed to start picking my nose (dont act like you all dont do it) and parked in the spot in from of me was this guy just staring at me... WHOOPS.

Gastromama2007
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:01 PM
Lol! I pick my nose all the time while driving, so many people stare at me!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2twins9909
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:01 PM

lol

2_boys_1_girl
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:04 PM

I don't normally pick my nose but today driving to put a check in the bank I coughed up this HUGE nasty loogie and went to spit it out and it made it on my door panel, I was like you spit like a girl, bitch! Yes I called myself a bitch, and proceeded to wipe it up!

ilovecandy
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:17 PM

The grossest thing that has happened to me was I just got over a headcold, I was at the sneezing state and I sneeze and a huge yellow/green glob flew out on my steering wheel. Yeah, It was gross. Had to use a random shirt in my backseat to wipe it up because I used all my tissues (I was around 17, so my car was my second living place, Lots of laundry in my backseat)

Quoting 2_boys_1_girl:

I don't normally pick my nose but today driving to put a check in the bank I coughed up this HUGE nasty loogie and went to spit it out and it made it on my door panel, I was like you spit like a girl, bitch! Yes I called myself a bitch, and proceeded to wipe it up!

mommymegan06
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:20 PM

haahahhahahaah it happends to the best of us lucky it wasent someone u know

xxLukesMamaxx

lol!

xxLukesMamaxx

Someone in this group was saying how they always spot people picking their nose so they will honk at them and pretend to pick there nose and laugh lol!!!

iluvbeinamom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:21 PM

LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)