Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it me?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:19 PM
  • 7 Replies
Idk if its me or what. My bf just wont have sex with me. Its been two weeks since we done anything. I catch him all the time checking out the skinny girls. Yes I am prego n we have had sex but now he dnt want it the further along I get. Im hurt n it makes me feel like im ugly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
TiDyedSunriseLZ
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:23 PM
You should probably ask him and let him know how you are feeling before you are too hard on yourself or on him. :) good luck and cheer up!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Meghan1987
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:26 PM
I do tell him. N he always has an excuse! Hes not in the mood. Hes not feeling good. Its just always something. He tells me he loves me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2twins9909
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:27 PM

What Alison said.. Other than that I'm sorry *hugs*

xxLukesMamaxx
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:28 PM

Talk to him about it!! Tell him how you feel. Communication is key. 

sandjmom99
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:31 PM

maybe hes scared of hurting you or the baby so he just doesnt wanna go it? my hubby went thru that!

Shy_Dia
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:32 PM

he might be scared... how far along are you? he might be thinking "oh god- my wee-wee is inside of her and the baby can see it!" or "omg! what if the baby ends up with indents on their head b/c of the in and out motion?" guys are kinda stupid when it comes to sex and pregnancy. lol the "bigger" (further along you are) you are, the more scared/stupid they get.

oh and dont feel like you are ugly! your body is doing some amazing stuff right now; be proud of your body! and if he really has a problem with it, tell him to buck up b/c what YOU do will lay down the fate of the little baby.... you can exercise until you pass out and not gain any weight and stay the same, but that means the baby wont be getting what they need to be healthy.... or you can let your body prepare for the baby's growth and in that- their health!

sorry if that sounds a little mean... i'm not trying to.. i just hate when pregnant women feel ugly. =( it makes me sad b/c they dont really realize the full extent of what their body is doing... instead of "oh my stomach is stretching b/c the baby is getting bigger" they think "oh god- i have stretch marks! i'm so fat and ugly"

Meghan1987
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:35 PM
Im 22wks n 3 days. He knows he cant hurt the baby or that she cant see his wee wee lol. Idk....i just miss that connection.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)