Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A place to Vent SORRY

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:18 PM
  • 6 Replies

OK So my DH DD and myself moved to idaho from South Carolina to be near my family who is all in idaho. My DH is from SC and left all of his family. We moved to idaho when DD was 9 months old and I was Preg with the baby. Well we are planning a trip out of our taxes to go see DH family since none of them have seen baby or us since we moved.... My parents say we shouldnt go as things have been tight and such. one reason we moved to ID was my mom said she would watch any kids that we had while I worked. Well that hasnt happened so I have been a SAHM. which i dont mind.... I am just upset hurt and such... We only have our monthly bills no Credit Cards no car payment and such... why is it such a big deal about us going???? grrr ok thanks for letting me vent and thanks if you read.. I have been so upset and stressed out about this... I am now crying and dont know what to do.....

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
luv_my_xiya
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:19 PM

um...why are you listening to your mom...it's your money not hers, plus you are an adult....go visit his family if you want

missbrinleysmom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:20 PM

your money = your choice!

your adults so do what you want

Mizzy23
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:43 PM

Thanks! I was just wanting to make sure I wasnt bad seeing it that way... We will make it and I know it we need a break just the four of us even and it would be wonderful....

Alexsi1
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:45 PM

Go and enjoy! Sounds like you deserve a break.

FuhrerMomma
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:47 PM

Just try to stick in there...Whenever I feel down, I always look at Olivers newborn pictures...they make me cry, but in a good way!

NavyWife-mom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:51 PM

I would say F*** it!! go have fun and enjoy seeing the other family you have... atleast u have ur in-laws mine don't speak to me unless they want something....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)