Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sweating to the "oldies," lol!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:56 PM
  • 7 Replies

I've been working out the past two weeks because I'm trying to lose 20 pounds. So I use my Wii Fit a lot and when I use it I do the step exercises. When I do those I put on my playlist and just go. I think it's so much more fun working out to music. It motivates me more! I've always been a person who loves music.

Anyway...dh got home from work today towards the end of my work out and make fun of my music! He called it Sweating to the Oldies!

Lol my playlist had some Backstreet Boys, NSYNC, and Mariah Carey on it. I don't know it's just fun to listen to "Larger than Life" or "Pop" or "Bye Bye Bye" or "Fantasy" while I'm working out!

What kind of music do you ladies like to listen to (if any) while you exercise?

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
sweettigeress
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:57 PM

Does the Wii fit show results? I'm debating on getting one, but I'm not sure.

sweettigeress
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:58 PM

Oh...and I normally don't exercise to music. lol!

-Kney-
by Courtney on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:00 PM
I want the Wii fit but I need a Wii first.

I need something with a beat to it so same as you plus some Michael Jackson and newer songs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2twins9909
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:00 PM

Any.. I guess.

DylansMom213
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:01 PM

Quoting sweettigeress:

Does the Wii fit show results? I'm debating on getting one, but I'm not sure.

Yes. It tells you how much time you've spent working out each day (but stops counting at 3 hours) and how many calories you've burned that day.

It also does a body test where it tests your center of balance, weighs you and does your BMI. The BMI has a chart that shows where you're at each time you do the body test. It also asks what your goals are and how long do you want to give yourself to get there. It's pretty cool, very helpful actually. The activities are fun, and some of them are downright hilarious. I wish it had more exercises in the aerobics part of it though.

Chelle128
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:07 PM

80's hair bands!!! my mp3 player is full of all kinds of music from disturbed, crystal method,fire house, house of pain, alice cooper to kieth Anderson. i could be here all day listing the kind of music i like! Mainly 80's tho :)

JaivonsMommy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:10 PM
Hip hop. But right now I'm hooked on dance central and it is a mix of everything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)