Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What did you get done today?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:00 PM
  • 20 Replies

Even if it was just sitting on your ass? Spill it.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2twins9909
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:01 PM

Laundry, dishes, vaccuum, cleaned floors, and sit on my ass.

Charli627
I took a nap. Just waking up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3HappylKidds

cleaned kitchen, put clothes away, went to a chiropractor, picked up my daughter from school then my son.. now waiting to pick up my husband!!

DylansMom213
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:03 PM

Worked out, cleaned the kitchen, cleaned the living room, took a shower, and sat on my ass. Oh yeah I also took care of my son too, does that count? Lol!

HaydensMommy007
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:04 PM

hmmm lets see, I was up at 5am and worked out for about 30 minutes, then I showered and got ready for the day. I packed a few boxes (we are moving). Then Hayden woke up so I made breakfast. Then we did some lessons, played with playdoh, did some flashcards, and some reading time. Then she played by herself for about an hour while I packed a little more. then we went to the park, came home and had lunch. Then we had more reading time and I put her down for a nap. I should have packed while she was napping but instead I was on here wasting time.

HaydensMommy007
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:04 PM

I also cleaned the kitchen and bathroom and made my bed.

happymeal-it-is
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:05 PM

laundry, dishes, took a shower, each kid got a bath.....read some books, watched TV, and tonight I have PTC at my sons school...

i plan on cooking dinner, we'll see though lol

katielk07
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:05 PM
We're having a lazy day watching movies and reading books. My son is really sick and doesn't have much energy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LivinDeadGurl
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:06 PM

Let's see....I did the dishes. I did two loads of laundry and am about to do another. I cleaned up my desk area. I cleaned the office. I scrubbed down the downstairs bathroom. I started a facebook fan page for mine and my husband's business that goes full-time next month. I think that is it.

alf2651
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:09 PM

I took a nap! And helped my future 17 year old BIL with girl advice. If only I can get this homework done...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)