Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

YAY!!!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:29 PM
  • 1 Replies

SO my lil guy gets to come home either late tonight or early tomorrow morning, it is up to us. If it is tonight it won't be until 11pm because he has to take a pill before he can leave or just first thing in the morning. It would be easier to wait until morning because my 8 yr old needs to be in bed by then because of school, but my 2 yr old really wants to come home tonight and in his own bed so we will see, I am excited to have him home though, then he will be back in in a week and a half.. :(. Plus first thing in the morning my 3 month old daughter gets tested for cystic fibrosis.

Should we bring him home tonight like he wants, or wait til morning...? He has to stay up until he gets his pill no matter what we choose.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mommatink83
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:44 PM

well my lil guy really really wants to be at home tonight so my next door neighbor and good friend is going to babysit my oldest while my baby girl and I come back to the hospital to pick him and my hubby up at 11, I don't want him to have to stay any longer than necessary

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)