Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im so pissed

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:50 PM
  • 9 Replies
im so pissed i just started my new job today and i already have it. i just found out i will be working graveyards. my condition for of to fill out an application and actually work there was no damn graveyards. i can not handle staying up past 12. no matter how much i sleep. my feet hurt my back hurts and im still sick. im so damn mad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
expectingmom071
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:51 PM
its suppose to say i hate it not have it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Noellabella27
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:53 PM

I'm sorry mama! : (  [hugs]

alyssaravensmom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:18 PM

I agree. I couldn't stay up all night either.

momma2b2008
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:20 PM
I agree! I can barely stay up past 9 anymore!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iamcafemom83
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:21 PM
Yikes. If it goes against your availibility, why did they schedule you that way?? Bummer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyHurt
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:21 PM

nut up girl..thats what happens when you get preg by a married man at a young age..you end up working graveyard to pay the bills!!!

LivinDeadGurl
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:22 PM

I'm sorry. They hired you knowing you couldn't work it and are making you work it? That is messed up!

I love graveyard shifts. I don't know why.

MommyHurt
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:22 PM

Also, this might be good for you...you will have to be up with the baby past midnight, so maybe getting used to odd hours will help!!!

expectingmom071
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:09 AM
i can get up at all hours i just cant stay up 24 hours a day. i cant really sleep during the day. i dont know why they scheduled me that way i told them my conditions to working there. apparently the want of to be the rat and baby sit all the old people that work there at night. sorry but that aint in my job requirements. that is why i did not want to fill out the application to work there cause i knew they would screw of over
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)