Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looks like I just got a job

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:57 PM
  • 7 Replies

The family I used to nanny for (I did so for four years) contacted me today. They need someone to watch their two youngest on Thursdays, until the first of June. The kids are two little girls, one is 2 1/2 and the other is 5.  I'd go to their house early in the morning, around 7 or so. The five year old I'll only have for half of the day because she does to half day pre-k. I'd have to pick her up at pre-k at 11 am and then take the girls back to the school at 4 and drop them with their mom there (she works at the school). I think it sounds pretty good. Their youngest is only 6 months older than my son so I think they'd have a pretty good time playing together.

Best part? They're going to pay me $75 a day! They won't need me on Spring Break and I don't know when the girls' school lets out (it's a private school) but since I'm positive it'll go until the last Thursday in May, that's 14 Thursdays, which means $1,050! Yay! I know of so many things to use that money for! Namely save it because we're going to ttc in June and I want to save as much money for that as possible for hospital bills, also what if I get a girl next, I'd want to have money for clothes and all that.

Sorry I'm just excited!

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Corkie-
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:02 PM
YAY!!! GL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomTo3Little1s
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:12 PM
YaY!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LivinDeadGurl
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:13 PM

Yay!

DylansMom213
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:08 AM

BUMP!

miller060905
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:09 AM

yay that's awesome! 

sandjmom99
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:15 AM
Sounds good! Yay for you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DylansMom213
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 10:14 AM

Thanks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)