Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want a lil boy!!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:46 PM
  • 21 Replies
Im having another girl which is what I wanted..but once this ones almost two I really want a lil boy! So does dh...i know it sounds crazy but I cant wait!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LancesMom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:02 PM

Good Luck!

LadyEmrys
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:06 PM

i have a theory.... the gender of the baby is opposite to the initiator of the conceiving sex.  its worked out so far as i know.... however i am missing alot of data since i dont often go up to people asking them who started it....

ikesmommy200
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:43 PM
I want all boys. I would love 4 or 5
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
martha532
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:46 PM

omg same here i have 2 girls so im soo hoping that by the time we start trayng we can get pregnant with a lil boy ..!!

Annette7931
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:49 PM
Lol... I have a daughter and I'm fairly certain hubby initiated... Interesting theory!

I want a boy next too! I'm the only person who can give DH's family a boy to carry on the name... It's a lot of pressure! I just want to get it over with so they stop asking :P.

Quoting LadyEmrys:

i have a theory.... the gender of the baby is opposite to the initiator of the conceiving sex.  its worked out so far as i know.... however i am missing alot of data since i dont often go up to people asking them who started it....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bl3ss3dMommi
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:49 PM
My baby boy is 20 months old and we r going to ttc in july I want another little girl my dd is 6 and I have a 3yo son too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GabrielRiley
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:51 PM
I have a boy, and I'm pretty sure I initiated it. Lol!

Quoting LadyEmrys:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jacobsproudmom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:55 PM
i have two sons ages 5 and 3. i am soooo wanting a girl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyEmrys
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:02 AM

see? i have a boy, and im pretty sure i was the initiator. DH usually is, so it stood out in my mind. and was pretty good, too. ;p

im sure there are other factors, but it can at least be worth a shot. ;p rawr!

Lovinmybabas
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:04 AM

- Exact opposite for me and my kids.

Quoting LadyEmrys:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)