Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He's a cronic pot smoker... :/

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:49 PM
  • 10 Replies

You found out your s/o was a cronic pot smoker and a doctor prescribes it for him/her? This is NOT the case with me, but it is for my sister. She has been with a man for several months now and is totally head over heals.

Then today when she told him she had a dream about suicide his response was "Why do you let it bother you?" She told him because it worries her as to why she is dreaming about this kind of thing. Then he informed her he has been smoking pot heavily for 3 years and is prescribed it by a doctor..

How would you feel knowing that and that him/her has hid it from you for a while?

I'm not bashing anyone who does use, I'm just asking how you would feel if someone you wanted to be you s/o was heavy into it and hid it from you

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2twins9909
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:50 PM

I would be hurt that he hid it from me...

novachick
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:50 PM

I would be upset about him hiding it but I don't really see how someone who does it heavily could hide it. That smell lingers so I don't get how she didn't know if they were close enough to fall head over heals for each other.

Brandis099
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:51 PM

They live a couple hours away, so when he see's her he's been clean for a while.

amanda7271986
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:52 PM
This

Quoting mom2twins9909:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brae425
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:53 PM
I would end it...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bellaamore
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:53 PM

I would prefer it to cigs.  And, it is legal. No worries.

sweettigeress
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:54 PM

Quoting mom2twins9909:

NarutoSasukeSakuraKiba Hinata Shino  InoShikamaruChoji Neji   Lee  Tenten

kjemattos
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:54 PM

Quoting brae425:

I would end it...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aidansmommy219
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:04 PM

i dont think its a big deal. she's only been dating him for a few months anyways. thats not something you just go ahead and announce to someone youve just started dating.

MommyMcConnell
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:30 PM
If he's doing it legally and not pressuring her into doing it, I don't see what the problem is either. I wouldn't just announce that to someone I just started dating.

Quoting aidansmommy219:

i dont think its a big deal. she's only been dating him for a few months anyways. thats not something you just go ahead and announce to someone youve just started dating.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)