Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How does your LO do with haircuts?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:49 PM
  • 19 Replies

Both my boys FREAK when we have to get a haircut. Last time my 3yo had one he threw up he was so upset!

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sophie1106
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:52 PM
My 4 year old does fine as long as we promise it's Just a trim. She has long curly hair and wants to keep it long. We haven't taken my 9 month old yet but he needs one. I have no idea how we'll get him to sit still for that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittjohnson
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:58 PM
My 4 year old loves them! My hair dresser used to do his once he turned 13 months but now he won't let anyone but the lady his daddy goes to cut it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
novachick
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:59 PM

they do really well. My oldest has had one every 6-8 weeks since he was 3 months. He has a mop on his head!

melaniecerise
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:59 PM

My son loves haircuts.

sweettigeress
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:03 PM

I trim my dd's hair. She does pretty well.

daisysrdeadly
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:05 PM

My DD loves haircuts we go and look through the style books and love having it done.

Kool_Aide
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:05 PM

Surprisingly my kids are ok. They get really still and super quiet which is opposite from their normal demeanor.

army_wifey_06
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:15 PM

Ds is 19 months and just got his first hair cut last Saturday. He did amazing! At first he started to cry when she put him in the chair so then she let him sit in my lap and he loved it! When she got the clippers out she let him feel them and how they vibrate and he told her "awesome" LOL. He did A LOT better than I expected.

lilmamma159
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:42 PM

My son hates them and he has my thick hair that grows like crazy, poor buddy.  My daughter is only 2 but she loves them!

TruCowboysFan
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:43 PM

ds hates having his cut. dd has never had hers cut.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)