Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just need a hug...

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:59 PM
  • 15 Replies

I am just so stressed. 3 kids 3 and under, teething baby, selling our house (maybe not - VA loan buyers), think I'm pregnant, tired of having faith that things will work out and they just never do....
I can't stop crying. Deleted my brother fromFB because I"m sick of his nasty comments to me, can't talk to my parents because they tell me "this is life, suck it up". Yeah I understand I'm a "grown up" now but sometimes I just need someone to talk to. Friends that I thought were friends, really aren't.

Just need a hug and a shoulder to cry on.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2twins9909
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:59 PM

*hugs*

steffiecox
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:00 PM

i needs a hug too been having a bad day

hugshugging

kjemattos
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:01 PM
Awwe ((hugs))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mysticlady1221
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:01 PM

AWWW sweetie! I hope things get better! It sounds like you need a mommie break... a locked door, a hot bath and some favorite scented candles. You don't know anyone around you who might be able to take the kids for an hour?

hugs

twinsmommy1219
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:02 PM

~hugs~ sry things are going so hard for u hope they get better.

morethanme_you
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:05 PM

Thanks, ladies.

I always have at least one kid with me, if not two, if someone takes A kid, it's my 3 y/o when my parents take him out for dinner or something for the evening - -they won't watch all of them for any length of time. DH just cannot handle all three kids at once and I have major trust issues. I know I need a break... I just haven't had one in 3.5 yrs and I'm not even sure how to!

Quoting mysticlady1221:

AWWW sweetie! I hope things get better! It sounds like you need a mommie break... a locked door, a hot bath and some favorite scented candles. You don't know anyone around you who might be able to take the kids for an hour?

hugs

Mrs.Murray27
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:10 PM

I'm so sorry girl *huggs* take as many as you want...hope you get to relax soon 

LadyEmrys
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:12 PM

oh hun! even a long shower can help. ;p

sweettigeress
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:16 PM

i'm sorry mama. *hugs*

army_wifey_06
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:19 PM

Aweeee hun I'm sorry you're going through such a tough time right now! I hope things start to look up for you soon! I'm also going through a tough time right now with an ectopic pregnancy and I'm really ready for things to get better...it's taking a toll on me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)