Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need meal Idea's please from tomorrow til March 10th as well thanks PIOGS

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:03 PM
  • 4 Replies

Ok, so I'm trying to make a list of what I need for this full month because I'm tired of spending sooo much. Mind you its only me and my daughter....She is 2 but has the stomache of a 3 to 4 yr old. Lol I just usually snack. Since we are not here during the day, usually only a nights should make it easier but it doesn't. We don't go through a lot of milk when we by the gallon but when we do the 1/2 gallon, its gone in less than a day it seems like. SO any ideas would be great. Thank you!!

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mysticlady1221
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:29 PM

hmm. pups in a blanket are always good for toddlers. 

its just half a hot dog wrapped in a crosant

or baked mac and cheese

or a fruit salad

chicken nuggets

mini tacos

cheese ravioli

power balls: nut butter, any kind, and honey. both one cup. mix together until smooth then add 2 cups instant oatmeal, ground flax 1/2 cup, and any dried fruit they will eat-mine love craisins- and carob chips and then roll into small balls. like the size of ping pong balls. they keep well in the freezer

steamed veggies in different colors?

Hawaiian rolls with sliced meats and cheese inside? like mini sandwiches.. (I personally love those)

add veggies or sausage to mac and cheese? balances out the pyramid a bit...

Hope these help a bit..

KailesMommy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:31 PM

Thank you those do help....Stupid question though....what do you mean mini taco's? lol I need to come up with cheap and easy, don't care if its already made at the store or me make it at home but bed time snacks for her as well.

mysticlady1221
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:45 AM

well, i think you should be able to find them in your frozen food dept.. in the snack foods stuff by the taquitos. if not you can make them yourself and they are pretty inexpensive to make since most kids don't like alot of stuff in their taco's. Just get some beef or shredded chicken, some lettuce and some cheese, put it in a small corn tortilla and fold over, put it in your frying pan for a couple of minutes, just until they are warm and a little crunchy. (you can use flour tortilla's and not put them in the frying pan if she doesn't like crunchy.) I'm adding a link to the brand that I was talking about.. they have alot of good finger snack foods that I sometimes use for dinner for little ones... 

http://www.joseole.com/mexican-food-products/

KailesMommy
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 11:00 AM

Thank you so much. I think she will eat some of them, so I will pick some up today. Thank you very much

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)