Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dark circles

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:27 PM
  • 10 Replies

i have dark circles under my eyes and i hate how it looks. when i not wearing make up people always say how tired i look. anyone have any suggestions on how i can get rid of them?

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momof4kids9621
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:29 PM
Nope... Google it lol my best friend has bad circles under her eyes and she asks me how I don't when I have 4 kids to her one child lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stevensmomma
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:29 PM

Eat things with iron and make sure you take your multi vitamin everyday and drink your milk !! Also make sure you moisturize your skin well !!

adulation
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:31 PM

i have dark circles too and i dont know what to do..  some make up artist girl on tv said that foundation works better than concealer to cover it up but i dont think that's true.  not from my experience anyway.

steffiecox
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:43 PM

more iron, could me being anemic have something to do with it you think?

Quoting Stevensmomma:

Eat things with iron and make sure you take your multi vitamin everyday and drink your milk !! Also make sure you moisturize your skin well !!

Stevensmomma
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:46 PM

Quoting steffiecox:

Quoting Stevensmomma:

Oh yes deff!!! If your anemic your blood is off so I take a supplement and also make sure you get checked out by your dr and make sure your doing alright he might want to give you a prescription iron pill I was anemic when i had my ds so I know a bit about it

feistymami
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:48 PM

it could also be hereditary though.. and those you can't get rid off. I have them and it is bad in my family. Concealer does the trick for me. When I go out with out make up.. I cheat and just put a dab of concealer under my eyes. So technically I am lying when I say I am out without make up. lol

DylansMom213
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:51 PM

I don't know mama, sorry. I have seen the commercials for that stuff called Hydrolyze. Maybe you can Google it and see what's up with it...on the commercials they say they're giving away free trials of it or something like that as a special deal, since they've sold a million jars or something like that. Good luck!

steffiecox
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:59 PM

thanks mama thanks useful information

Quoting Stevensmomma:

Quoting steffiecox:

Quoting Stevensmomma:

Oh yes deff!!! If your anemic your blood is off so I take a supplement and also make sure you get checked out by your dr and make sure your doing alright he might want to give you a prescription iron pill I was anemic when i had my ds so I know a bit about it

steffiecox
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:02 PM

i don't think its hereditary i haven't noticed anyone else in the family having that problem. i would like to go without make up sometimes cause there are times when i don't feel like pretty any on.

Quoting feistymami:

it could also be hereditary though.. and those you can't get rid off. I have them and it is bad in my family. Concealer does the trick for me. When I go out with out make up.. I cheat and just put a dab of concealer under my eyes. So technically I am lying when I say I am out without make up. lol

LivinDeadGurl
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 5:01 PM

Drinking lots of water helps too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)