Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids are so gross!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:48 PM
  • 20 Replies
Did your kids do anything gross today? My 9 month old spit up on our kitchen floor (chunky style) and then decided to "finger paint" with it. Nasty little boy! Lol. I'm sure are worse things he could do but it was still pretty disgusting. So what gross things have your kids done?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jacobsproudmom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:53 PM
my 5 yr old burped and he some food came up with it. looks at me and says "mom, it didnt taste bad. i can share some with you" lol i said "not all things are for sharing. somethings are better kept to yourself"...
i would hope that was the end of it but nope he said "sooo, how about a little tiny taste"
i just said no thank you i already ate. and proceeded to send him outside to play with his brother.
*im pretty sure i heard him ask his 3 yr old brother if he wanted some. good thing the little one said something about already drinking juice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JayBran06
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:56 PM

My stepdaughter doesnt do too many gross stuff anymore just annoying stuff shes 7, my three yo has discovered that farting is funny so now whenever he or anyone else farts he laughs and says as loud as he can "you pooped" not sure why he calls it that but he does.

Pregnancy%20ticker

amanda7271986
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:58 PM
My son says that too..lol

Quoting JayBran06:

My stepdaughter doesnt do too many gross stuff anymore just annoying stuff shes 7, my three yo has discovered that farting is funny so now whenever he or anyone else farts he laughs and says as loud as he can "you pooped" not sure why he calls it that but he does.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angel112
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:49 AM
when my son was younger he pooped his diaper then smeared it all over the walls, his hair, face and stuffed animals. Talk about a shitty day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HaydensMommy007
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:50 AM

my daughter is a nose picker! its so gross. Her dad taught her that and she thinks its hilarious. I cant get her to stop

rileysmomma614
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:50 AM

my 4 year old decided to pick his nose and put a booger in my hair. and my 8 week old decided to throw up all over me like 4 times today. lol

HaydensMommy007
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:51 AM

oh good gracious! my daughter farts all the time and thinks its beyond hilarious.

Her dad taught her that too.

Quoting JayBran06:

HaydensMommy007

lol

Quoting angel112:

when my son was younger he pooped his diaper then smeared it all over the walls, his hair, face and stuffed animals. Talk about a shitty day

daisysrdeadly

My friend on facebook just posted that her son handed her a handfull of poo, he is 2 I think.

mochasista
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:53 AM
My son licks things like the floor and the wall.He licked dh's shoe tonight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)