Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Effin annoying!!! *Update*

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:39 AM
  • 15 Replies
Why the fukk do ppl feel the need to belittle ppl online?!

As of right now I don't have a computer. So when I come on here or fb whatever I do it on my iPod or my phone. So sometimes my auto correct well does just that. It "corrects" my words. Sometimes a word that doesn't even go there. Normally it's pretty obvious what I mean. So why the hell does my oldest dd's aunt feel the need to let me know every single time I spell a word wrong?! I don't talk to her family && for whatever reason she thinks she is better then me. I don't really wanna go THERE about all that but that shit is annoying. It's even starting to annoy my husband. For him that means alot too.
So I finally sent her a message saying it's not needed I'm wondering if she will respond. Would you? I wasn't rude or mean.

So much for me not being rude or mean. She did respond by saying I'm being a baby && a little girl for being butt hurt. Oh && that I didn't need to write her my life story. "My life store" Was me saying I don't like drama online or in my real life. Wow. Now I'm pissed && wanna cuss her out!!!
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TashaB82
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:42 AM
i dont think u were being rude.. i cant stand it when people act better than me! i dont treat others like that and dont like to be treated like that myself!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
I.am.Mommy
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:43 AM
I would probably respond to apologize. Sometimes ppl do things like that without intending any harm.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bellarose1230
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:45 AM
damn auto correct. i have the same problem. i get told all the time how stupid i am cause if the auto correct
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
estrada_m0mmy
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:49 AM
I hope so. I want my dd to have some kinda relationship with her fathers family but ALL the girls in that family seem to be just that GIRLS not ladies or women. I have "had words" with my dd's uncles girlfriend but again it was online. I think they feel big behind a computer screen cause in person then never even look at me how they talk to me online. Ugh...

Quoting I.am.Mommy:

I would probably respond to apologize. Sometimes ppl do things like that without intending any harm.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TexasWife
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:53 AM

It makes them feel smart to correct something you misspelled. Some women on here I have found that it honestly and truly bugs the poop out of them.

estrada_m0mmy
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:04 AM
I understand that kinda stuff but when it's obvious. It's obvious. You know?!

Quoting TexasWife:

It makes them feel smart to correct something you misspelled. Some women on here I have found that it honestly and truly bugs the poop out of them.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
I.am.Mommy
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:11 AM
She's a bitch and I would de-freind her if she has such a problem with spelling.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
estrada_m0mmy
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:14 AM
See that's just it. I felt like the spelling was the last straw for me. I'm a SAHM so I'm able to post on FB/CM/Twitter when ever I want. You know? She she tells me I need a Twitter or "do I really need to know that?" kinda stuff.

Quoting I.am.Mommy:

She's a bitch and I would de-freind her if she has such a problem with spelling.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
estrada_m0mmy
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:24 AM
Bump...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenn8604
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:32 AM
im sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)