Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bothering me.

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:52 AM
  • 8 Replies

Ok. This evening my Father, Mother, Son, Daughter, and myself went out to eat. We were sitting outside on a bench waiting for our name to be called. Well, there is a girl who looks to be about my age on the bench across the way. She is sitting in between two guys. Well, she is telling them some story and all of a sudden says "OMG you guys I was f**king talking to that f**king guy I was telling you about." Her friend interuppted her and said "Watch your language there are little children around" He points to my kids. She looks at me and the looks at her friend and says "I don't care. F**K!" My mother was as flabergasted as I was. I mean she was very rude to her friend about it. At that point my father took my son in to look at the fish tank. My Daughter can't really talk yet. Anyways, I kept thinking of things I could have said and things I should have said. I don't know why it bothers me but it did. It wasn't just the cussing but the way she said what she did to her friend who was looking out for someone else. She continued cussing but would say it in a whisper instead and would roll her eyes.

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
TashaB82
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:55 AM
people like that make me sick and make it hard to bite my tongue. some people just have no manners or respect for others..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweets27
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:58 AM

I usually distract my kids when someone is disrespectful and is cussing like that.  

TexasWife
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:00 AM

This is going to sound so country. My DD was occupied with her new Cabelas sippy cup. lol. We had just gotten done having fun there. She is just a little over a year old. My son is 3 and that is why my father took him inside to look that the fishies.

Quoting Sweets27:

I usually distract my kids when someone is disrespectful and is cussing like that.  

TexasWife
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:01 AM

I told my mom it was hard for me not to say something. I told my mom that someday she will care and someone will act exactly the way she did.

Quoting TashaB82:

people like that make me sick and make it hard to bite my tongue. some people just have no manners or respect for others..

AugustMidge
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:03 AM

It never ceases to amaze me how disgustingly rude people can be.

Quoting TashaB82:

AmyParent
by Amy on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:04 AM

I Hate that!!

Zawifey
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:04 AM

I would have turned and "spilt" my ice water on her, ooopies

ANGIE9958
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:10 AM
I hate people like that carma will bite her in the butt
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)