Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

bad day

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:13 AM
  • 12 Replies
so it started yesterday on friday night my glasses break my contacts are all dried out and i have to drive to work. then tonight i come to work my glasses still broken contacts hurting my eyes and im screwing everything up at work. i just wanna go home and cry or jump off a cliff im having such horrible days at work
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BEXi
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:55 AM
I wish I had your issues. Wanna trade? lol.
meka26
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:45 AM

Hugs mama, I sat on my glasses a few months back so now i'm getting headaches and my eyes hurt. I'm due for another exam so i'm going as soon as I can.

expectingmom071
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:12 AM
my glasses broke on their own and im fearing for my life my babys dad is out of jail
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyForLife22
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:18 AM

awww i hope ur glasses get fixed soon!!! tax $?

sandjmom99
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:21 AM

hope today is a better day for ya!!!

Jenn8604
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:36 AM
my glasses broke a lil over a month ago. i had my mom find me a pair of frames at wal mart while i was at work. i had to have the frames melted and than super glue them cuz the frames didnt fit. i couldnt just get my prescription for new lens and frames cuz my presciption had expired 3 days before. the eye dr. was gonna just make me go 3 wks til i could get an appt w out glasses than 8 more while the glasses came in (im on medical card thats why its so long.) maybe u can find some new frames or u can get new lens and frames from walmart for $38. $9 for frames, $29 for lens. check it out. gl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
akgraff
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:37 AM

*hugs* you should leave a second pair at work

akgraff
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:39 AM

hey! what a great idea!! My glasses broke too and we can't afford new ones and i can't see at all from anything 7 feet or more away! I'm going to talk to dh about this! thanks for the tip. How did you get them in the fram without breaking?

Quoting Jenn8604:

my glasses broke a lil over a month ago. i had my mom find me a pair of frames at wal mart while i was at work. i had to have the frames melted and than super glue them cuz the frames didnt fit. i couldnt just get my prescription for new lens and frames cuz my presciption had expired 3 days before. the eye dr. was gonna just make me go 3 wks til i could get an appt w out glasses than 8 more while the glasses came in (im on medical card thats why its so long.) maybe u can find some new frames or u can get new lens and frames from walmart for $38. $9 for frames, $29 for lens. check it out. gl

snb8604
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:41 AM
Why are you fearing for you life? Is he abusive? Is that why he was in jail?

Quoting expectingmom071:

my glasses broke on their own and im fearing for my life my babys dad is out of jail
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JMKristy
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:24 PM

I'm sorry you had a rough day! I hope it gets better!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)