Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lets talk about sex baby. Lets talk about you and... semen????

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:32 PM
  • 53 Replies
My friend called me this AM and pretty much said that she doesn'like the way her husband's semen makes her vagina smell.

Me: Wth, it shouldn't make it *smell*. What does it smell like?

Her: I don't know battle, fermenting fish or something.

Me: Ummm.... lol you're disgusting.

Her: Seriously! The next day it smells really fishy.

Me: Are you saying you just walk around full of cum, no shower or anything, for longer than a 24 hr period?

Her: Well, I mean, not all of the time!

Say again? After sex we cuddle if it's not a quickie. If it is midnight, I might roll over and go to sleep. For the most part though, sex is followed by a shower. I can't imagine going without a shower, full of cum,long enough for it to develop a bothersome odor. Am I just not in the know? Is it commonplace to let it marinate???????
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MetalMamaBB
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:34 PM

Seriously, wtf? Sorry but your friend doesn't sound like she's got her personal hygiene down...

sgt.youngs.wife
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:34 PM

gotta shower! or at least douche ..

Peacefulpanda
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:35 PM

Eww.

I go sit on the toilet for a few seconds, tmi, lol. And then I shower either then or in the morning.

Jaxsonsmama2009
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:35 PM
Ew no. I don't shower but I do let it, um, drip out of me. I wipe down with a washcloth and then shower the next morning
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BV88
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:36 PM
Dh and I used condoms for the longest time and them I got on bc and I did start to notice a different odor coming from 'down there' even after pissing the semen out and taking a shower....so I get what she's talking about. But gross, I never let his shit marinate inside of me after sex!! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RaLALA
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:37 PM
Lmao....omg. Hilarious. Maybe the sex is so good she just falls asleep. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bella_Angel
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:37 PM

Ditto

Quoting Peacefulpanda:

Eww.

I go sit on the toilet for a few seconds, tmi, lol. And then I shower either then or in the morning.

-mrs.mamma-
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:39 PM
Since we're "trying", I usually roll over and go to sleep and shower in the morning.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StarryRain
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:39 PM
When we were TTC, I'd let that stay in as long as I could. Besides, I damn well wasn't taking the shower head and shooting water up my hoohoo, and I refuse to douche, it's SOOO bad for you. If it started to smell unappetizing, I simply bathed or washed really well. But heck yes I was letting the little guys stay in and do their damn job. 2 years for a "proven pair" to use a breeding term is a long time of trying, honestly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jaxsonsmama2009
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:39 PM
Pissing it out? Lol

Quoting BV88:

Dh and I used condoms for the longest time and them I got on bc and I did start to notice a different odor coming from 'down there' even after pissing the semen out and taking a shower....so I get what she's talking about. But gross, I never let his shit marinate inside of me after sex!! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)