Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ahh! im just so irritated

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:27 PM
  • 6 Replies
Why can't my 3 year old play like a normal kid? Why can't he entertain himself? Why does he act like his life is so boring. My daugter plays just fine and my son used to, but he is gradually getting worse and worse. And he is constantly whining and saying mommy! Mommy! All day long I can't handle it. Why won't he just relax and play? He is always all over the place like a scatter brain. Ugh, sorry, I need to vent and pray I'm not alone cause I'm going to lose it. He makes everyone in the house tense by the way he acts. Its so uncomfortable. Why is he likes this now and what do I do!? Ugh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Ilovemyprince82
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:28 PM

My 3 year old is the same way. He is always up my butt. I love him but sometimes it drives me nuts!

kirstn007
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:29 PM

spend 30 mins one on one with him. books , flashcards, play. maybe after that solid 30/45 mins of his moms attention he will play by himself awhile. this is how it works with my son.

Steph1499
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:29 PM

Got a 2 and a half year old dd just like that. lol  the only time im not hearing come here or whining lately is when mickey mouse is on.  SHe loves that show so it entertains her. 

nikkip1
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:32 PM

My 3 year old is the same way. It was such a shock because my first child was so independent and loved playing by himself. Nope, not my 3 year old. And you're right it does seem to make everything more tense. In the mornings I make them breakfast & get their drinks then I go out to the garage where its quiet and enjoy my coffee....... for at least 5 minutes!! Hope it gets better for you!!

melly_v88
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:36 PM
my 2 year old DD can be the same way. she's suddenly very clingyy and repeatedly asking "mommy doing?" It's cute for about 5 minutes but the entire day? ugh! Just keep in mind, as I have to, that it will pass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeytonHailey
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:19 PM
So glad I'm not alone, thanks everyone
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)