Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dont remind me...

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:45 PM
  • 5 Replies

I am 21 years old with a dd who will be 2 May 8th. I have been engaged to her father for over 2 years. We were planning on trying for another next year but fate stepped in and now we are expecting in October. I have a hard time in the beginning of my pregnancy because I miscarried at 9 weeks a year before we conceived our dd. Except last time my df was very supportive and understanding. This time he is scared. He is not sure if he can support us all and he keeps telling me not to remind him that I am pregnant. I don't know what to do anymore. I have so many emotions going through me right now and I just feel like crying but I cant because it will just make him more upset. I don't want to tell anyone because it is so early and I can still miscarry. Everyone was so devastated last time so I cant put them through that again. Its just hard having no one to talk to. Any advice would be appreciated.

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Sweets27
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:16 PM

Sorry I would tell dh that he knew what he was getting into. Yeah it can be scary but it's reality and he has to deal with it. Good luck

Cassandra0426
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:17 PM
Then tell him he should have thought about that before having consensual sex.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsPilat
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:28 PM
I'm sorry he's acting that way....but whether he likes it or not you are pregnant and he has to deal with it....wish I knew a softer way to tell him that.....
Corona421
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:00 PM

Yes, I know what you girls mean. He knows it takes two and he does want a big family, he just didnt want it for another year.

mommyinindiana
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:13 PM
Well idk what to say except fate took a hand in your life hopefully he will realize what a blessing you two have been given hugs mama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)