Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cheated or cheated on?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:32 PM
  • 22 Replies
Have any of you ladies ever cheated on a significant other...

Or has a significant other ever cheated on you?

How did you handle either situation?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TashaB82
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:35 PM
not my current but i did it to my ex but only after I found out he had done it to me. I know two wrongs dont make a right but i felt a lil better!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gastromama2007
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:37 PM
I cheated on my ex husband. He was abusive and just an awful guy. He basically pushed me into the arms of another guy. (me and the guy were friends at first) and it just happened. I cheated on him while we were legally seperated...but it felt good for some revenge! He spend our entire marriage cheating on me and then had the nerve to act like he was so hurt by it. Psh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweets27
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:38 PM

yes and we worked things out.

ambermarie2006
My ex-husband cheated on me multiple times when I was pregnant. I divorced him when I found out because he wasn't willing to change his cheating ways
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robe739
My DH (b/f at the time) cheated on me once. I left him for a few months & found out that I was 6 months pregnant. :-/ So, we got back together, had our baby. Got married a year later & haven't had any issues since.

I chalk it up to immaturity & temptation. We both learned from it & moved on. At the time my heart was broken, but now that we're older, I understand.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amiesue1
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:41 PM
I have cheated but i had been trying to break up with the kid for a week and he kept blowing me off about it! And I was cheated on 12 times by my ex (baby daddy) we couldn't work through it because he wouldn't stop.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LivinDeadGurl
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:42 PM

I've never cheated, but I have been cheated on.

I always broke up with them as soon as I found out.

ddemarco
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:43 PM

I cheated on my ex 5 times before I realized the reason why.  I just wasn't happy.  I kept telling myself I was madly in love with him and was happy and could get over the faults of the relationship, but the truth hit me when I met my [now] DH.

I think in a way I was trying to get out of the relationship, but every time he stopped talking to me, I felt like I couldn't live without him, so we patched things up and I kept trying to be as happy as I thought I was.

I left him for my DH shortly after DH and I started dating, and all of the things the ex told me about wanting to stay in my life after I left him (this was while we were still dating and he constantly told me I'd find someone younger... we were 29 years apart) became lies.

I made the mistake of falling for my best friend and now we don't even talk anymore (cuz I hurt him and all that and now he can't trust me, etc).  He always had the best advice too.  Oh well.  I found something that did truly make me happy, and I could never envision a life with anyone else... or without him.

happymom1988
I did to one of my exes ... He hurt me badly and cheated and cheated on me .... I found out cuz his best friend to me ( he was also friends w me n my family : ) ) then i decided to cheat on him and do not regret it one single time !!!! I hurt him the way he hurt me and i can honestly say that cheating on him allowed me to move on and hurt less by his actions !!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2twins9909
Past boyfriend. Not husband.

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

I've never cheated, but I have been cheated on.

I always broke up with them as soon as I found out.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)