Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:56 PM
  • 20 Replies

What are you doing right now?
Supposed to be doing?
Why aren't you doing what your supposed to be doing? Lol 

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KailesMommy
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:57 PM

For me, I'm playin online and listening to music.....I'm supposed to be taking a nap, but I'm not because I'm waiting on my sisters to get back with DD and I know as soon as I fall asleep, they will be here to wake me up. lol

Peacefulpanda
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 2:58 PM

I'm not doing anything but looking on cafemom. I guess I could be folding the laundry, but I just don't feel like it right now. lol

mommyof2prince
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:01 PM
Right now I am about to take a nap since both kids are napping. I suppose to be writing my two papers for class tuesday and wednesday. I am not doing it cause I am not in the mood to do it lol. I have to be in the mood to write a paper in order for it to come out right.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TashaB82
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:02 PM
im playin on here and listening to music, not Suppose to be doin anything so its cool.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KailesMommy
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:02 PM

Lol yea papers are a pain to write....If your not in the mood, your gonna half ass it and then it goes down hill. lol a nap sounds sooo good right now. :(
Laundry, humm I like doing laundry... but mine is all done. lol 

mtsmom1986
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:04 PM
We just went to lunch and ran to Babies R Us and Petsmart and now we're running to Walmart and going home for the day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofone725
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:06 PM

i should be doing my strength yoga....but tabitha's salon takover is on. i can wait an hour to do my yoga. i love tabitha

Peytons_Mama09
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:09 PM
I should be doing laundry. Don't want to right now. Playing around here on cafemom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KailesMommy
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:10 PM

Don't ya love the weekends? Not so crazy as the next 5 days. lol

Heddokitty
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:11 PM

I am just hanging out on cafemom.  I should be calling a friend's mom about a crib that she's giving to me.  Considering my lil girl is due Feb. 23rd.  lol.  Procrastinating much?!?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)