Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wtf? She thinks she preggo and can't take care of the rest of her kids

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:22 PM
  • 13 Replies
A lil background first. My MIL and FIL got divorced when DH and SIL were 5 and 8, FIL got full custody and MIL got 3 weekends a month visitation and only showed up to half of those. Then she has BIL #1. She's only married to his dad for a few years and when BIL #1 is 2 they do half and half custody til BIL is 13, then he decides to live with his dad full time. Then she has her 3 y/o which she admitts she has a hard time taking care of. She doesn't ever cook or clean and spends all day watching soaps and chain smoking. They never have money because they spend it all on cigs, beer, and pepsi, and my BIL lives on a diet of tea, saltines, and sugar wafers. So today we go to the dollar store after church to get a dish rack. mil is there and tells us she thinks she's preggo again. She says she's gained some weight and she's been feeling something in her belly. She doesn't know if it's kicks or just phantom. I really hope she's not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kleigh24
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:24 PM

wow dont really know what to say to that one

DessC
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:24 PM

Wow she needs to get fixed!

Courtney610
by Courtney on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:26 PM

Quoting DessC:

Um, I was just thinking the same thing.  :(

sweettigeress
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:26 PM

omg. my mil asked me if I had any preggo tests because she thought she was pregnant. This was two years ago. thankfully she wasn't because she didn't even raise DH, her parents did and then she turned around and had three more kids. she didn't even raise them very well. 

BrTupac
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:28 PM

Hmmm, how old is your MIL? 

activitymode
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:29 PM
Wow...just wow...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JealousGrrl
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:30 PM

Sounds frightening...I hope she isn't either!  Bad deal there...

ikesmommy200
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:35 PM

Quoting BrTupac:

Hmmm, how old is your MIL? 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ikesmommy200
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:39 PM
Me and SIL tried to tell her to after she had her now almost 3 y/o and she said the insurence wouldn't pay for it, just a vasectomy. Her hubby said he would get one, then never did, but I doubt it's even his. She's made it clear that she's been seeing her ex boyfriend that she left to be with her current hubby.

Quoting Courtney610:

Quoting DessC:

Um, I was just thinking the same thing.  :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amandaellis1
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:42 PM
I can't stand people that keep having more kids when they don't even take care of the ones they have.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)