Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I didn't know he was sick:(

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:23 PM
  • 20 Replies

My son(6) was up and down all night. Nothing new, he never sleeps much period.. Never has.. He says his mind won't stop going..LOL

So, after waking me up a couple times last night and then being up for good by 6am, I thought nothing new.

He kept saying he was tired all day and I thought, "well yeah, you should be!"..LOL

He finally ended up taking about a 20min nap(rare for him)and when he woke up I noticed his cheeks were rosy.. So, I asked him if he felt ok and he said he was just tired.. I decided to take his tempt. just in case.. 102.5!!!

So, I gave him tylenol and a cool bath. He then told me he was tired because he was up all night sweating..So, I am assuming he probably had a pretty good fever last night. I told him the next time he couldn't sleep because he was sweating he should come get me so I can make sure he is not running a fever.

Now he is complaining that his throat is hot.. I am thinking sore throat coming on.. I have a had a sore throat, stuffy head, and scratchy throat(causing a cough)for about a week. Dh got it and had a fever the first day.. So, I am thinking Logan has the same thing we did..

:( I hate when they are sick...

Lusty Lenox

save the date

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomTo3Little1s
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:33 PM
Awwwwww I'm sorry!

I hope he feels better soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gastromama2007
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:34 PM
Aw I'm sorry about your little guy!! Hope he feels better soon!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweettigeress
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:35 PM

Aw, poor guy. I hope he feels better soon. I also hate when the kids are sick. It's no fun. 

Saria is the same way...when she takes a nap on her own I just know she's sick. And sure enough she always wakes up with fever. 

nini0315
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:36 PM

I feel your pain. My eight month old has never been sick until now. He has a horrible cough and is sneezing and has a stuffy nose. My poor baby. To top it off I am sick as well! I hope he feels better soon!

AmyParent
by Amy on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:36 PM
Oh no!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mtsmom1986
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:37 PM
I feel ya mama, we have a sickhouse here too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kleigh24
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:37 PM

aww my son went through the same thing last night

Courtney610
by Courtney on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:38 PM

I hope he feels better soon!

angelluvgoddess
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:44 PM

I fell ya I really do my youngest (13mos) you cant tell if hes sick or in pain he doesnt show it the only way I can tell being his Mommy is his cheeks get really bright red. and the only way I kno he is teething is cause he drools ALOT hes never fussy he crys just a bit when he gets his shots but thats it so we kno he can feel pain

MamaPeanut
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:47 PM
Aww, poor guy.
I hope he feels better!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)