Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FREAKING OUT!!!! GOD PLEASE!!!!! pray for me...**UPDATE**

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:35 PM
  • 19 Replies

I am about 10 weeks along, and I just noticed when i went to the restroom that my panties had a brownish discharge.. now its a brownish with hints of red.... i don't know if I'm miscarrying or if this is normal... I don't have any cramping I'm just very scared. this is my first pregnancy and I'm freaking out........

I need your thoughts.

no miscarriage visible after going tot he ER. I was for real freaking out, but I prayed and prayed and it really helped that my nurse was a very positive woman.... God is on my side this evening.. I'm giving it all to him,

So they said my cervix is still closed, and that there is no sugar in my blood and that my HCG numbers are good.

THANK YOU ALL

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Gastromama2007
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:39 PM
Spotting during pregnancy is normal hun! I spotted for five months with dd.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DeagynsMommy09
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:42 PM
Some spotting is normal, but I'm not sure about a brownish discharge. As long as you aren't gushing tonight, just keep an eye on it and call your doc first thing in the morning. However, if it becomes heavier, I would suggest going to the ER. I know you have had a lot of problems keeping pregnancies, so you have every right to be concerned. And, I know this is easier said than done, but try not to freak out too much. My thoughts are with you. Please keep us updated.
aamommy2011
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:42 PM

spotting can be normal. i never had to deal with it, but if you're worried, just keep an eye out for it to turn bright red and for cramping.

Ladywithtwo
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:43 PM
Call your dr. They should have someone on call to talk to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alexsi1

This. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Quoting DeagynsMommy09:

Some spotting is normal, but I'm not sure about a brownish discharge. As long as you aren't gushing tonight, just keep an eye on it and call your doc first thing in the morning. However, if it becomes heavier, I would suggest going to the ER. I know you have had a lot of problems keeping pregnancies, so you have every right to be concerned. And, I know this is easier said than done, but try not to freak out too much. My thoughts are with you. Please keep us updated.

KailesMommy
Im not sure. never had it with dd....so here is a bump and good luck. try not to stress much, yes easier said than done i know, but stress can cause more problems.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sandjmom99

try and relax, stress can make it worse!! contact your obgyn in the am to have yourself checked out

momma0ffive
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:44 PM

spotting is normal it happened with my last 2 pregnancy in the beggining.   just watch and make sure it doesnt get worse with cramping, be sure to tell your dr as soon as you get a chance just to be on the safe side, but im sure youre ok

young_lv_mom
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:44 PM
Brown is old blood, I would calm down and if in the morning you are still worried then see your doctor or call the er and find out if they think you should go. Gl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2babybats
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:46 PM

I had spotting around the same time with my second who is a happy 17 month old right now. If you're really worried though you can go to the ER or Urgent care. They'll check you out and ease your worries :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)