Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

a little freaked out by me sons dream

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:13 PM
  • 8 Replies
My 4 year old {will be 5 in april} has had a couple dreams where we are out some where and a man keeps trying to grab his hand and take him.So I hold his hand every were when we are out. I put him in the baskets at the store. I'm worryed something might happen now. I know it was a dream but still!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
melisawoosley
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:14 PM
My dd was telling me about a dream where a shadow keeps grabbing her n her sleep. She has a lot of bad dreams and she is 5
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NearSeattleMom
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 1:56 AM

Try not to worry!  It was just a dream. 

mom2twins9909
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 7:46 AM

Quoting NearSeattleMom:

Kaethe
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 7:49 AM

Quoting NearSeattleMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moniagee
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 7:51 AM
I know how you feel, but try not to worry. My 10 year old had dreams of dh's dead uncle chasing him and telling my ds he wanted him to come with him. I was paranoid for about a month that my son was going to die. But that was 2 months ago, and he now dreams about Kim Kardashian. YIKES?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katiebug840204
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 7:52 AM
When I wad a kid I had the same recurring dreams all the time. The one I never forget is a man chasing me. Of course I'm running and getting no where. My legs are dead weight. The man never caught me tho.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thanush
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 1:09 PM

My grandma said that I will see a dream about some one chasing me and I can't run if I didn't wash my feet (nails etc) properly before bedtime. It took me years to realize she was just trying to make me brush my toes every night (As a kid I hardly wear shoes when playing out side)! Kind of funny when I think about it now

Quoting katiebug840204:

When I wad a kid I had the same recurring dreams all the time. The one I never forget is a man chasing me. Of course I'm running and getting no where. My legs are dead weight. The man never caught me tho.

thanush
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 1:54 PM

I would freak out too... It's never bad to be bit too careful when it comes to kids...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)