Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Aaaah somebody tell me to go to bed!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:41 AM
  • 15 Replies

My insomnia has been killing me for a week :( I feel like crap (been sick...again...), and I have class tomorrow. I even took Benadryl earlier (bad allergies lately) and it hasn't even made me groggy.

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LuckyMommy0711
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:43 AM
Get off the internet and go to bed now young lady... u have class tomorrow, and u took benadryl, if u don't shut ur eyes now, u will sleep all day, and be groggy tommorrow... and u might sleep through class, and mess up ur entire future...lol... goodnight ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
QuantumLove

Go to bed!

Wait then I would be awake....by myself....alone.....sick too....stay up with me! LMAO sorry. 

Kimbkay
Awww sorry to hear. Hugs. I will send the sand man to ur house
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alejandra10
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:44 AM
Ill tell u to go to sleep if u tell me. I dont know whats going on with me i get extremly sleepy when im putting the kids to sleep then when i finally get into bed im wide awake
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsjessielamb

GO TO BED!!! lol 

warm bath? sleepy time tea? cuddly kitty? Nyquil?? 

they all work for me when I'm sicky. Good luck mama!! 

QuantumLove

What a downer....ha ha ha J/K

Quoting LuckyMommy0711:

Get off the internet and go to bed now young lady... u have class tomorrow, and u took benadryl, if u don't shut ur eyes now, u will sleep all day, and be groggy tommorrow... and u might sleep through class, and mess up ur entire future...lol... goodnight ;)

TheBabyFactory4
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:45 AM
Go to bed! Now tell me to go to sleep. I even tool nyquil cuz I have a cold.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.BAT
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:46 AM

LMAO!

Quoting LuckyMommy0711:

Mrs.BAT
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:49 AM

Everybody, go to bed!

MumsTheWord571
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:50 AM

go, lie down, close your eyes in the dark. If in 30 mins you're not asleep take a hot bath in the dark with candles. 30 mins. then try the lying down again thing. no TV, no internet & you should be able to sleep. I get insomnia too! sucks hairy monkey balls huh?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)