Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

4 bone-in chicken breast

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:45 AM
  • 7 Replies
I want to throw them in the crock pot this morn. Any ideas on how to season them? I dont really want a gravy or sauce.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
TheBabyFactory4
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:17 AM

bump

thickmamaof2
by Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:40 AM

i would do salt pepper and garlic. its so simple but always taste the best. if you have rose mary put that in to. dont forget water! if you have powder ranch seasoning you can put that on too

TheBabyFactory4
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:17 AM

I think thats what Im going to do, Im headed to WalMart in a few to get groceries. I will pick up a pack of rance seasoning.

Quoting thickmamaof2:

i would do salt pepper and garlic. its so simple but always taste the best. if you have rose mary put that in to. dont forget water! if you have powder ranch seasoning you can put that on too

kleigh24
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:25 AM

BUMP!

TheBabyFactory4
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:37 PM
I got the chicken with the ranch packet in the crock pot and it looks so good. Can't wait to eat it.

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

I think thats what Im going to do, Im headed to WalMart in a few to get groceries. I will pick up a pack of rance seasoning.

Quoting thickmamaof2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thickmamaof2
by Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:40 PM

oooo sounds yummy!!! i love the ranch packet on chicken. i hope you do to! let me know how you like it

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

I got the chicken with the ranch packet in the crock pot and it looks so good. Can't wait to eat it.

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

Quoting thickmamaof2:

TheBabyFactory4
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:58 PM

Me and the kids are loving it!!! Definately gonna do this again, soo easy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)