Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pray like you have never prayed before PLEASE-Last edit

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:57 AM
  • 23 Replies

My cousin had actually told me that he had died at 11pm last night, but I thought they brought him back. He died immediatley after being brought out of the truck and they were able to revive him in the amublance. They took him to the nearest hospital and then life flighted him (after he was stable enough to life flight)to Herman in Houston. He was bleeding out internally. They brought him straight into emergency surgery but he was bleeding out faster than they could pump blood into him and he died on the table.

I know he was speeding, but what 19yr old kid doesn't?? He was a GOOD kid. He has held down a full time job since the age of 16. He has NEVER been in any sort of trouble and was just a good damn kid. So full of life. Please pray for his family

RIP Charles, give Aunt Kim a hug for me when you meet her in Heaven.

My sister just called me. My cousin texted her. They just found out that he died after being transported last night.Thank you for your prayers...

Talked to my cousin. Charles(one in wreck) was following his manager somewher(not sure where), when this happened. At some point(before the brain swelled)he was coherent enough to tell them he couldn't feel his legs. They transported him to the nearest hospital, at 11pm that night he died and they were able to bring him back(internal bleeding somewhere, unclear where, caused him to die)..They stabalized him and life flighted him to a better hospital(one more equiped to handle his injuries)

I know he has broken legs, pelvic, severe head injuries, and a shattered arm. I don't know of any more injuries.. I know they put him in a medically induced coma and planned to leave him that way for approximately 3days.

Please keep praying.. It's a miracle he survived.. Here are some pics of the truck(MAY NOT BE SOMETHING YOU WANT TO SEE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

Cutting him out of the cab

The engine and front end

The bed

We are still on the scene of a major accident on Old Houston at Payne Road. About 4:30pm Caney Creek Fire Department was dispatched to the crash and arrived on the scene with a 19-year-old male trapped in the truck.

Witnesses say the truck was southbound on Old Houston and passed a female in another pickup at a high rate of speed. At that point he ran off the shoulder on the east side of the road. He then over corrected, sliding sideways in his Ford F-150 he slammed into a tree tipping onto its roof and pinning him in. The engine compartment split from the truck and slid approximately fifty feet. The bed of the truck flew over a horse pasture fence, striking the fence about five feet off the ground and slid under a shed on that property.

After an extensive extrication with Life Flight overhead he was finally freed and being in very critical condition it was determined to transport him to Hermann Woodlands Hospital Trauma Center as if CPR was needed it cannot be done in the helicopter.

He was then transported to Memorial Hermann in Houston where he is now in surgery.

This was the second accident on Old Houston Road today. Close to noon an SUV flipped just one hundred yards down the road. The female driver and her baby were uninjured.

Many people on the scene made comments how nobody abides by the 45 mile per hour speed limit.

I found out this morning that I know this kid.. He is my cousins best friend. This kid use to be in LOVE w/me growing up and actually lived with me a couple yrs ago when my cousins and their dad lived with me.

He died once and was brought back. He has been transfer to another hospital. He has broken legs, pelvic, arms, and MAJOR head injuries.. PLEASE PLEASE PRAY.. I will keep you updated as I know more.

Lusty Lenox

save the date

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrschelley1219
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:59 AM
Praying.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Munchkin6508
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:00 AM

Im sorry. Im praying for him.

childofthesun
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:01 AM

ok, Im praying

StarryRain
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:02 AM
*hugs* I love you, and am sending prayers for the kiddo.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stephanie116
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:03 AM

Sending Prayers.

sgt.youngs.wife
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:03 AM

im so sorry! im definitely praying ...

jnsdrf
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:54 AM

Sending prayers.

PrissyKrissy05
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:58 AM
Sending prayers!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JG86
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:59 AM

Quoting sgt.youngs.wife:

im so sorry! im definitely praying ...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaOf2Boys10
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:03 AM

Sending prayers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)