Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fish?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:16 AM
  • 5 Replies
How easy is it to take care of them?

How often do their tanks need cleaned?

Any recommendations for fish? I do NOT want a Beta! What about other aquarium animals?? Like water turtles or something? Are they easy to take care of?

To clarify on that last question...I don't want anything i can take out and hold! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kleigh24
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:23 AM

turtles smell, I really wouldnt know, I dont like pets that cant do anything so fish arent for me but good luck

oneluckymom22
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:24 AM

Quoting kleigh24:

turtles smell, I really wouldnt know, I dont like pets that cant do anything so fish arent for me but good luck

I'm talking about the ones that stay under water completely...so you can put them in with fish and stuff.

kleigh24
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:29 AM

Im not sure about that, I dont know anyone who has any but heres a bump. You can always call the pet store and ask whats easiest to take care of

Quoting oneluckymom22:

Quoting kleigh24:

I'm talking about the ones that stay under water completely...so you can put them in with fish and stuff.

kirstensmommie
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:37 AM

They still smell. And here's a BUMP

JMKristy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:42 AM

LOL!!! We had fish and failed miserably!! I thought they would be pretty easy, but we have better luck with mammals who can actually remind us they need care!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)