Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ur kids and birth control

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:32 AM
  • 12 Replies
I just watch The Pregnancy Pact and it got me thinking.What are you going to do when your kids are pre teen and teen.will you buy them condoms?will you put your daughters on bc?if kids are wanting to have sex they will find the time and place to do it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amanda7271986
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:34 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
davisn1106
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:36 AM
They will both have chasity belts! Lol jj.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kleigh24

im going to slip my dd the pill in her food from like 11 and on. Im going to be honest and open with them because if kids want to do it they will, they will find places and drive around and do it in the back seats of cars just like we all did so all we can do is teach them how to be safe and responsible. I will provide them with condoms if there having sex because I want them to be safe and if my dd is sexually active she will be on some form of bc

JMKristy

I have sons. YES!!!! I will indeed buy them condoms!! We make the joke we will keep them in a candy bowl! No questions asked, they will always be available. If I were to have a daughter, I would get her the bc. pill. I agree that kids are going to do what they want, no matter how you feel about it. Of course I don't want my sons sleeping with every available vagina, BUT, I'm also not going to turn my head to the fact that they can. I would much rather them be educated, prepared, and safe!!

beautiful_life
I hope my kids will be open enough to talk to me about sex if and when it comes time. I will put my dd's on birth control, I don't want what happened to me to happen to them.

EmmaJunglename.jpg Emma Jungle name image Emma_Jx    Black && White Hearts  Katelyn.jpg Katelyn image by shortstopswish17 

beautiful_life
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:37 AM
I should add I will not be ok with them having sex, I will do everything I can to prevent it.
BV88
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:38 AM
If and when she starts having sex (hopefully we will have awesome mother daughter communication) I will make sure she has a ton of condoms and I will put her on birth control.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amanda7271986
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:39 AM
I have 2 girls and they will b put on bc and my don will have a collection of condoms..lol....I don't wanna b a grandma at 30.I did it to my mom.I've struggled ever since until recently.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2layla09
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:40 AM
I am hoping that my kids will know that they can openly talk to me about anything including sex. My dd will go on bc if its something that's is needed. And same with condoms if I have a son. I would rather them be safe and me know about it then to sneak around and not be safe about it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashleymosq
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:42 AM

Well if my daughters end up having the same problems that my mom had and then I had, they will be on bc at a young age anyways. I started taking bc at 15 because I had endimetriosis.

As for the sex thing, I will talk to my girls when I feel they are old enough. Show them what happens when you have unprotected sex. That includes all the std's.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)