Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*update* on my other post "food poison"

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:20 AM
  • 11 Replies
Well since I still feel like crap so I call a friend of the family (she's an RN) I told her how I'm feeling. She came to look at me and she said that I do have food poison and/or samonlina (sp). So now I'm on my way to the ER to get some treatment!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Corkie-
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:41 AM
BUMP
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lenoxclan
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:08 PM

Oh.. HUGS AND PRAYERS.

Corkie-
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:34 PM
Thanks *hugs u back* =)

Quoting lenoxclan:

Oh.. HUGS AND PRAYERS.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dreamangel06
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:44 PM
that sucks!! hhope everything goes good at the er.
Corkie-
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:19 PM
Well this freakin sucks, all they told me to do is ride it out and drink plenty of water uh what a waste of money and time!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kool_Aide
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:23 PM

Quoting Corkie-:

Well this freakin sucks, all they told me to do is ride it out and drink plenty of water uh what a waste of money and time!

I was just about to ask why you went to the ER. I was an RN for 6 years before I stayed home with my kids. There isn't much you can do except staying hydrated and geting some rest. It's painful but it will pass. I'm sorry.

Corkie-
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:31 PM
I was hoping they could give me something I'm tired of throwing up every 10mins. But I shouldof just stayed home! Uh lol this sucks

Quoting Kool_Aide:

Quoting Corkie-:

I was just about to ask why you went to the ER. I was an RN for 6 years before I stayed home with my kids. There isn't much you can do except staying hydrated and geting some rest. It's painful but it will pass. I'm sorry.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2twins9909
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:45 PM

Quoting lenoxclan:

Oh.. HUGS AND PRAYERS.

smilee_kat
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:27 PM

Wow.. I woke up this morning throwing up and diarhea.. it sux..   I think i may have some kind of food poisoning..  the more i puke the more i feel better..)=  I hope you get better

Corkie-
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:52 PM
Thanks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)