Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

**pics** Big boy room

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:14 PM
  • 9 Replies

My son will be 3 in two weeks. We've had a hard time letting go of the crib--(He's my last of 4)

I finally took everything out of his room and put new furniture in. Here is the finished product. It's kind of bare right now. I'm trying to find a lamp that matches the theme and a big bean bag chair too.

This is the other side of his room. It's completely empty. I use to have a lazy boy glider a table and a step 2 playhouse but it had two large cracks so we donated it. So, now it's empty. I'm not sure what the heck to do with this space. It makes his room look sad and empty. I miss the baby nursery but it was time. *tear*

Any suggestions with what I should do with this space? My DH wants to put a t.v. on the wall and a few chairs so it can be a movie corner.

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lenoxclan
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:16 PM

Looks great! I like the idea of a little movie area..Or play area:0)

Avetay
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:17 PM

a play table or a reaing nook...with books and a little chair?

Kool_Aide
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:18 PM

Quoting Avetay:

a play table or a reaing nook...with books and a little chair?

Love the reading nook idea. That's great- Thank you!!!

2boysmommy.js
awww its cute! And i think a movie corner and a car rug would be really cute too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erikays
A mini library?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bcbmami
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:22 PM

Does he like to color and stuff? You could put a table and chairs there. Like a little art studio. I also like the reading and tv idea.

Kool_Aide
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:28 PM

My son isn't ............ready to be in his room with colors, lol. He only wants to color on the walls and windows, etc. So, I can't really put craft stuff in there yet. He's going through a terrible 3's already.

Kool_Aide
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:04 PM

Quoting lenoxclan:

Looks great! I like the idea of a little movie area..Or play area:0)

thank you. We have a seperate play room so I'm trying to keep his room more of a relaxing place to go to sleep, watch movie and read. I think I will definetly do the movie and book area.

Kool_Aide
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:05 PM

Quoting 2boysmommy.js:

awww its cute! And i think a movie corner and a car rug would be really cute too

I'm trying to find a train rug. Not as easy as I thought it would be.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)