Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Been in the hospital for...

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:23 PM
  • 6 Replies
4 days with pneumonia and I'm missing my DD like crazy. I didn't think I would need to be in here so long. Her father brings her to visit but, like now, I start thinking about her laugh and smile-once a day for an hour just isn't enough. Not too mention being confined to one room makes you have log cabin fever. I'm also trying not to think about all the work I've been missing and will miss :/ I can't wait to get out of here! Any advice or helpful words would be nice :) thanks for listening.
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LancesMom
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:50 PM

Hugs that has to be hard being away form your baby!

KJsma1130
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:54 PM

I know the feeling Mama, I just got out of the hospital...I had to have my gallbladder removed.  I missed my 3 peanuts sooooo much!!! Hang in there.  Hope you feel better soon.

lenoxclan
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:16 PM

HUGS. I hope you get to feeling better soon.. Pneumonia freaks me out. My aunt died from it(misdiagnosed and sent home)

got3under4
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:22 PM
Get better for your baby girl mommy.. the world won't spin the same without u! <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wildsun
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:32 PM

Aww, I know how you feel, I had pneumonia the first of the year. It'll get better before you expect it, and til then, remember you are doing the right thing for your daughter by taking care of your health and limiting her exposure germy hospitals. You'll be back on your feet with her in your arms in no time!

Gastromama2007
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:55 PM
Lots of hugs mama <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)