Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sick and tired.

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:28 PM
  • 7 Replies
Today has been one of those days where I wish I wasn't a mom or a stay at home mom. I'm sick and tired of telling the girls to stop fightingor making lynch and serving it like a waitress to my husband and bil. I'm tired of having to keep my house spotless and the laundry done folded and put away. I'm tired of feeling pressure from everyone that my girls are beyond their years and that I should find a school right away or even better to home school them. I'm tired of everything today. I just wanna get in bed and sleep. Ok vent over.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
moniagee
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:32 PM
I feel the way you do today. You need to get out for a couple of hours for some "Me" time. I know I am, I'm going to get some coffee and curl up with a book.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kittymeri
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:35 PM

<hugs> you are NOT the only one feeling like this right now, that I can promise.

you can be a waitress to your husband as long as he appreciates it and respects you. bil, i don't think so. if he wants a caterer hire one or find a gf.

I don't know how young your girls are, but mine are 1, 3, and 5. I have given up yelling at them to stop fighting and have reached out to friends, family, counselors, and the internet to find out about different ways to teach them how to work things out themselves. some of them work for us, some don't.

<hugs>

treaH
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:03 PM
My girls are 3 and 2. I don't know what else to do with them. They're really good most days but today has just been a horrible day. Ugh.

Quoting kittymeri:

<hugs> you are NOT the only one feeling like this right now, that I can promise.

you can be a waitress to your husband as long as he appreciates it and respects you. bil, i don't think so. if he wants a caterer hire one or find a gf.

I don't know how young your girls are, but mine are 1, 3, and 5. I have given up yelling at them to stop fighting and have reached out to friends, family, counselors, and the internet to find out about different ways to teach them how to work things out themselves. some of them work for us, some don't.

<hugs>

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Karenjm
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:06 PM

I have those days too.  Maybe you can take a nice hot bath when your kids are asleep and go to bed early.  Tomorrow is a new day and you might feel better.  Good Luck!

Freya.0609
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:09 PM

Oh-no. That's not a good way to feel,I have days like that too. If you turn a movie on for your kids, maybe they'd sit and watch it and you can just relax for a bit.

Hope you feel better hun..

Mamato3Nunns
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:41 PM
Me too I feel like this too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lenoxclan
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:15 PM

HUGS

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)