Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your child have a "thing"?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:31 PM
  • 16 Replies
My daughters big thing right now is to put her hand over everything and say "hot!"

Its so cute how she says it too!

Does your kid have a current "thing"?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
baby2zacharias
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:38 PM
awww how cute!

my daughter has a new thing lol but its not so cute. everytime she gets in trouble she yells "your not makin my life any better" LMAO great now were even
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
oneluckymom22
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:41 PM
Sorry but i am lmbo!!! Too funny!

Quoting baby2zacharias:

awww how cute!

my daughter has a new thing lol but its not so cute. everytime she gets in trouble she yells "your not makin my life any better" LMAO great now were even
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyy2
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:42 PM

Her thing is

Being very sassy-- almost like a.... T...T...TEENAGER :OOOOOOOO

robe739
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:45 PM
My 6 year old son has decided to name his penis a "wagger", because he noticed it looks like a small puppies tail, which WAGS! O_o His balls are now names "nibblets", because that is the name of the neighbor's dog food & he figured the 2 names were very fitting for his private parts.

My 2 year old & him were wrestling yesterday & he yelled "MOM, Kaylee just jumped on my Wagger & Nibblets!" :-/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyEmrys
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:47 PM

putting his finger on my nose and waiting for me to say honk. if i dont, he frowns and scrunches his eyebrows together, like hes thinking 'huh.. its broken!'

my dad taught him this. gee.... thanks grandpa....

kaygarcia97
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:49 PM

Yeah her new "thing" is everytime she gets in trouble she throws whatever drink is nearby at our faces which results in more trouble. 

oneluckymom22
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:49 PM
LOL to all of these! I love hearing the things kids do!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
got3under4
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:57 PM
My 2yo son walks around on his cell phone (broken blackberry) he says(in his business voice) "this is tom" (which is my husbands name) lol.. he raises and lowers his voice and sarcastically laughs and says, "got to make a truck payment".... "going to grandmas in the truck, play-play" Lmao.. everything he does is in our new truck because he loves it! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eatyourveges
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:59 PM

my son's is shaking his head no (he's 7 months so i think he just likes how it feels haha)

DanielleBishop
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:00 PM
Lmao that's awesome

Quoting baby2zacharias:

awww how cute!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)